Climate of Aikene, Sc, Usa Average Weather
- Aikene, Sc, Usa is at 34°0'N, 82°0'W, 122 m (400 ft). See map.
- Aikene, Sc has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall). Summers are hot and muggy with thunderstorms. Winters are mild with precipitation from mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate. (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Aikene, Sc is situated in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 17.5 degrees Celsius (63.5 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.8 °C (35.6°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype semicontinental.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 15.2°C (59.4°F) on average falling to 1.3°C (34.4°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 25.1°C (77.2°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 9.9°C (49.9°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 32.7°C (90.8°F) and average low temperatures are 19.7°C (67.4°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 25.1°C (77.2°F) during the day and lows of 11.1°C (52°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1295.7 mm (51 inches) which is equivalent to 1295.7 Litres/m² (31.78 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Aikene, Sc you would come out nearest to the climate station at Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia where you would find a Mediterranean climate (Subtropical thorn woodland biome).
The climate table uses colour to represent the data so you can get a good idea about the climate at a glance. The colour also helps when comparing two or more locations that you can switch between in separate tabs in your browser. There are links along the side and top to the various sections where we are adding additional details including in the new discussion section where you can read and add posts about the various aspects!
Climate of Aikene, Sc, Usa Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 167.1 kms (103.8 miles) NNW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NW
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 102 kms (63.4 miles) N
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) NW
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 26.3 kms (16.4 miles) NW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) W
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) SW
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) NE
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 169.8 kms (105.5 miles) NE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) NE
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) E
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 92.2 kms (57.3 miles) E
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 81.6 kms (50.7 miles) E
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 70.5 kms (43.8 miles) S
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 98.2 kms (61 miles) SE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) S